Thursday, June 4, 2009

Twin- Sets!

Sometimes its a real challenge to buy unique gifts for twins-- but I love designing for them. Using complementary fabrics and similar fonts lets each twin have their own "style" while still making a gift look like it "goes."

Here is a set of 6 appliqued burp cloths I made for a brother-sister. I used the same applique letter but then used different fonts (and fabrics of course) on each cloth.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Here is another example of a "twin-set" I made for newborn brothers. In these sets I used the same font styles and then contrast ribbons for the ribbon trimmed burp cloths- pulling the thread colors out of the opposite set. For the appliqued bibs I had some complementary fabric that fit perfectly with the color scheme!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: